GO!

Atopica Dermatitis

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Lucy

Lucy the- Campaigner

Barked: Mon Oct 5, '09 8:11am PST 
Hi:

I'm Lucy and I am allergic to chicken and other stuff too. Vet med's haven't helped much. Mom's taking Sambuca's advice and ordered Skin-Eze. It came in the mail on Saturday, we'll keep you posted on whether it works for me too. Thanks everybody for sharing.
[notify]

Barked: Sat Dec 10, '11 12:47am PST 
"I bought the Skin-eze treatment pack a couple of months ago for my 3 year old dog who has been having skin problems since he was about a year old. The spray included in the treatment pack made his itch worse and the capsules did not help at all even after going through the 360capsule bottle and the 120capsule bottle. The smell of the capsule is very strong therefore he would not eat it and I had to force it down his throat everyday hoping it'd improve his condition. He is still the same after the treatment. It is extremely disappointing after what I put myself and my dog through and the money spent. I hope you'd improve your product because the capsules did not work on my friend's dog either"

That was what I wrote on Allergicpet.com's facebook page and my comment got deleted and I was blocked to comment further. I emailed them before regarding my product experience and they did not reply either. I will never deal with them again nor recommend them to anyone.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2