GO!

Breed guesses now that he's older

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Dandelion

helloooo....! - i\'m TALKING to- you!!!!!

Barked: Sat Sep 21, '13 6:52am PST 
yeah, it's a rare breed, which would be an explanation for the difficulty identifying it, especially in a mix. just a thought, though. i was researching dog breeds for a story i was writing a little while back and came across it, so when i saw the pictures of your little guy, it popped right into my head.
[notify]
Quincy

We don't doodle!

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 9:53am PST 
Onyx, that lurch you see is fairly common in my labs when they are not running full out. I have a zillion photos of Quincy like that cuz he sort of lopes around when he's out with the little guys. I wouldn't doubt there is some lab in that guy, and this is from the person who ALWAYS says people pick lab as part of a mix way, way too often!!!
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Sep 22, '13 1:00pm PST 
Thanks, Quincy! Sounds like Lab x sighthound is a pretty solid guess then, maybe with something else thrown in.

Btw, Quincy is SO handsome cloud 9
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3