GO!

Neverest labs?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4  

Barked: Thu Nov 14, '13 2:05pm PST 
I actually have a male yellow lab from Neverest. I chose Neverest because of the work they do with Occupaws and the quality of dogs they produce. The health checks - hips, elbows, eyes, cardiac, eic...were the selling point for me. I called a number of breeders and didn't feel their cost was out of line for what you get. I enjoyed working Neverest and have not regretted my decision to get my puppy from them. I highly recommend them!
[notify]
Charlie- Chaplin

A day without- laughter is a- day wasted

Barked: Fri Nov 15, '13 1:09pm PST 
Thanks for all the feedback.

And that must be heart breaking to have a 12 week with dysplasia!

I did end up passing on their dogs and have opted for a shelter dog instead.
[notify]
Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Sun Nov 17, '13 6:57am PST 
Complaints about a Neverest dog with elbow dysplasia... from a person who bought their puppy from a petstore.

Oh the unfortunate reality you have in store!
[notify]

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 33)  
1  2  3  4