GO!

Check These Puppies Out! (Jagdterrier)

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2  
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 9:17am PST 
Sacrafice the shoe just save yourself man!

I won't even foster terriers, I got one by accident once they told me it was a chi cross. Yeah Chi X TERRIER!! Dog was nuts, she'd be walking on my window ledges.

I like to watch them preform in demos because they sure do GO, but I know they are too much for me and I can't give them what they need.
[notify]
Paris

support the- rabid

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 10:24am PST 
Amen, Ava. Paris is pretty mild as far as Terriers go but it's still enough to make me realize I don't think I'll own one myself laugh out loud
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 10:28am PST 
Ava & Jewel,
I'm with you. I'm not saying that they aren't wonderful dogs for the right type of people, I am just not the right type of person to own them myself and could not begin to meet their needs to exercise and burn off energy.

For those of you who are terrier people, I'm sure they are a joy and I absolutely admire your ability to keep up with them.hug
[notify]

Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 10:55am PST 
Yeah, kind of like Paris, Missy isn't to OTT. Training her has been a breeze. I always said I wouldn't own another one, because of their fiery and sometimes confrontational nature with other dogs, but I do find myself looking at certain terrier breeds and imagining life with them, so who knows!
[notify]
Lupi

I\\\'ll do- anything for a- treat!

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 12:37pm PST 
Those pups remind me of Doxie pups! Except even feistier! I am so drawn to this type of dog-which calls my sanity into question, I realize.
[notify]
Roman

The Snuggler

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 2:35pm PST 
Roman can be feisty but definitely not that feisty! You should have seen him and my moms foster dog (also a terrier x) zoom around the campsite last weekend. It was quite the sight!
[notify]
Sasha

Better watch- yourself!

Barked: Mon Jul 22, '13 3:20pm PST 
LOL have to say I did get a giggle out of this one laugh out loud Agreed they look even worse than Maligator pups lol. (Belgian malinois) Though I did have quite the battle when I met my cane corso's litter. I was in uniform dragging a dozen puppies around by my pants and boot laces. Gotta love the drive I guess dog walk
[notify]
Gizmo

14- Years- Young!

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 10:43am PST 
Nice pups! I love them! cloud 9laugh out loud
[notify]
Kitsune

Divide and- cuddle!!

Barked: Tue Jul 23, '13 5:08pm PST 
land sharks laugh out loud Reminds me of Kitsune when he was a puppy. He's not a terrier, but him and I were attached at the sock when he was a puppy big laugh
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 19)  
1  2