GO!

Check These Puppies Out! (Jagdterrier)

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Sanka- I'll Miss- You

The ground is my- newspaper.

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 9:31pm PST 
Clicky Vid

Holy terrier!
[notify]
Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 10:29pm PST 
.... shock I'll pass, thanks! Buncha puppy piranhas! laugh out loud
[notify]
Koby

I'm a big brat- and I don't care- :)

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 1:55am PST 
OMD! shock Their going to need some serious work on bite inhibition...........
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 5:13am PST 
What breed of terrier are those? Whatever they are, I agree with Natasha, No, thanks. I sort of like having limbs. I feel bad for poor Mom at feeding time!!!
[notify]
Alva BH

I ordered the- best dog for me- & got her

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 5:48am PST 
I think they are german hunting terriers?
[notify]
Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 6:57am PST 
Yep, they are Alva.

Seem like feisty little things, although not unheard for most terrier puppies really wink

Love their determination and tenacity even at that young age!
[notify]
Lenny

Lenny -The- Wrecking Ball

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 6:58am PST 
eek Oh my goodness... I certainly would not be laughing if I was being mauled like that.
[notify]
Alva BH

I ordered the- best dog for me- & got her

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 10:09am PST 
I went to see my aunt's jack russell terrier litter last June and when I got one puppy off my socks another was already chewing my pants. But they weren't that clingy. These aren't even hunt bred and their mother seemed to be quite mellow.

I am interested in Belgian shepherds and I must prepare for that puppy because I suspect they can be quite piranha-like too. But it doesn't look into the breed, my parents' lagotto was a monster when she was small.
[notify]
Twister

forever loved

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 11:41am PST 
wow! lol big laughlaugh out loudbig laugh
[notify]
Ava & Nix

Suburban Farm- Dogs

Barked: Sun Jul 21, '13 12:40pm PST 
I once got reamed for saying I'll never own a terrier. They asked why? What's wrong with terriers? How I could say such an awful thing? And said how I shouldn't be allowed to own ANY dogs if I have such a bias for certain breeds over others.. (because apparently all dogs are the same, just with different looks...?) Well, all I can say is THIS is why I have no interest in terriers. laugh out loud That tenacity! Even at such a young age! Gosh! I couldn't handle such feisty little puppies. Best leave the terrier puppies to terrier-people. laugh out loud

Edited by author Sun Jul 21, '13 12:42pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2