GO!

Looking for a human and other pet friendly dog breed!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Isabelle the- Great

Nothing is- greater than an- Springer!

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 11:22am PST 
Clumber and Blue Picardy Spaniels are rare, with the Blue Picardy being more rare. If you are interested in Spaniels, look at the Springers, Welsh and English (welsh being more rare) or a well bred Cocker. Perhaps a Field Spaniel?

English Springers come in Bench or Field (different from the Field Spaniel). You would want the Bench variety.
[notify]
Sonja

It's all about- me.

Barked: Sat Jul 20, '13 6:07pm PST 
No drool or shedding here.

All my Poodles have VERY soft mouths too. Seriously, Jasper could take a grain of rice from an infants fingers and not touch skin. Sonja is AMAZING with kids...and I don't have kids of my own.

Poodles are freakishly smart and easy to train...but be fore warned...they like to try and outwit you. laugh out loudbig laugh

The best quality of a Standard Poodle is their versatility / adaptability. Also, they bond strongly with ALL members of the family...not typically a one person dog.

Your list had many breeds that drool and not only shed but blow coat twice a year. A Lowchen might also be a good fit for you.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2