GO!

An Assignment for You Guys for My Article!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3  
Harvey

Design jewelry,- not dogs!

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 4:07am PST 
OMD, Addy... dry eye, LCPD, etc., are all caused by the pet owner's actions?????...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! All that web site contains is a GIANT order form. I cannot believe people actually believe and accept that guarantee.
AND, BLUE EYED specials???? AUGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Sadly, my boys WERE from tested lines and STILL had serious health issues. Imagine how bad it is without any testing done!!! AND, unless you are able to spend a couple thousand getting eyes removed, dry eye is most certainly life threatening!!!
The really scary part is it is now FIVE YEARS later and nothing at all has changed.
[notify]
Addy, CGC

Let's go for a- walk!

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 4:29am PST 
You want to know something even scarier? Addy's breeder knows Jeri Lee, and has talked with her about breeding and genetics. JL is a smart, knowledgeable woman who knows exactly what she's doing. Not a well-intentioned innocent who lacks the knowledge to understand the consequences.
[notify]
Harvey

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 9:21am PST 
That makes her even more dangerous!!!
[notify]

Barney

Barked: Fri May 31, '13 10:01am PST 
I was originally interested in showing my guys and possibly breeding Crystal. Barney was successfully shown until his eye issue, but I am too old and too tired to do the research necessary for such a scary breed... you need to spend YEARS learning the genetics before you EVER attempt a breeding with any breed... and even more critical with these guys.
Thankfully all three of mine are neutered and if I need another, there are PLENTY in rescue needing homes!! I shudder to think how many of JL's end up in rescue.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 24)  
1  2  3