GO!

How disappointing

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Bam-Bam, CGC

Lil' Rubble

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 8:08am PST 
We are very willing to wait for the right pup. In fact, we really weren't expecting to have one until next year. I just found this mans rude response, unwillingness to answer my questions, and the fact that he wouldn't suggest other breeders unacceptable.

On the upside, I am now in touch with a breeder that I was very pleasantly surprised at. They don't advertise it on their webpage, but they raw-feed and do limited vacs. She answered ALL of my questions within a few hours and with great detail. And even sent me a picture of their first showdogs from years ago, which just so happened to be... *drumroll*........... MASTIFFS!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Fri Apr 19, '13 2:27pm PST 
way to go glad to hear you found a breeder willing to answer your questionssmile
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3