GO!

Shipping from Serbia

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Barked: Thu Apr 11, '13 8:06am PST 
What would be the best airlines to have a puppy shipped from Serbia into the USA? I want to get a Sharplaninac puppy and trying to find the best airlines and what I need to do for customs.
[notify]
Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Thu Apr 11, '13 8:34am PST 
Ask the breeder or kennel shipping the puppy. They will best be able to tell you this information.
[notify]
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Thu Apr 11, '13 12:06pm PST 
In a case like this, you will be vastly better off flying to your breeder and taking the puppy home yourself. This is a serious breed, and being aware of the breeder you are dealing with is paramount. Making the trip home with your puppy to ensure safe travels also is a smart way to go.
[notify]