GO!

What in the heck are her breeds?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Hazel*adopte- d*

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 5:40pm PST 
Just got a another foster puppy, as my first foster puppy got adopted!!!! I am wondering what types of breeds does this puppy have in her? Im super thinking they said she has Husky in her.
[notify]
Hazel*adopte- d*

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 5:49pm PST 
Do you think she might have Pitbull in her??

Edited by author Mon Mar 11, '13 5:50pm PST

[notify]
Bella

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 10:38am PST 
Any guesses would be appreciated.......
[notify]

Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 10:45am PST 
The expression just looks a little like a Cattle Dog to me. Those round wide open eyes...
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 12:35pm PST 
I do not know zoo about alot of breeds but first thought looking at closeup is retriever with a dash of bully...
Then I wanted to kiss the picture, so much adorableness!!!! little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 12:38pm PST 
But of course such a pretty dog is far more adoptable as a retriever n' something else mix
[notify]
Pepper

Got food? I- can be bought ya- know....

Barked: Wed Mar 13, '13 9:49am PST 
I see either;
German Shepherd OR Siberian Husky
mixed with Yellow Labrador

time will tell…….
[notify]