GO!

Midwest Brittany Spaniel Breeders

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 7:21pm PST 
Hello all, first time poster here.

I am interested in introducing a Brittany Spaniel into my life during the nearing months and would like your help. I live in Wisconsin and was wondering if anyone out there could recommend (maybe you yourself) breeders of Brittany's. Obviously within the borders of Wisconsin would be ideal but I am not unwilling to travel a state or two (basically throughout the Midwest) if that would mean obtaining one from a very reputable breeder.

I also would love to here from current Brittany owners on their experiences with their Brittany. I have had dogs all my life but never a Brittany. I am a avid runner, ballplayer, and outdoorsman which is what really intrigued me about the Brittany. It would be nice to have a close companion (in a dog) who would enthusiastically join me in my recreational activities. From what I've researched, the Brittany would be a perfect match for my lifestyle.

Hope to hear from you soon!

God Bless

-Tyler
[notify]
Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Tue Feb 5, '13 6:49pm PST 
Have you considered contacting your local kennel club, or even better the breed's parent club (American Brittany Club) for referrals? That's usually a pretty good place to start!
[notify]