GO!

Native Reserve Feral Dogs....Why?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 2:27pm PST 
I have no idea what guest said but just wanted to say that the place where our First Nations people live ( trying to adhere to Squ'mey's reasoning, but it sure makes an awkard sentence smile does not seem to have a feral dog problem. I am sure there are many reasons for that. Rigby, I haven't read that article but I do have to mention that the Chihuahua seems to be an exception to that smile
[notify]
Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 2:42pm PST 
Yeah I'm not going to attempt to figure out what that was.
naughty to me for not paying attention to my own thread?

Bunny - when I said tiny breeds I guess I sorta meant the typically unhealthy "teacups" and such moreso than a well bred Chihuahua. Especially with the breed originating so many centuries ago. smile
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Feb 19, '13 6:42pm PST 
way to go Rigby. Mind you, I don't think they would survive here without help during the winter! Mexico is a whole different ball gamelaugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Feb 19, '13 6:44pm PST

[notify]

Rigby

Dingbat

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 3:09pm PST 
laugh out loud Very true!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2