GO!

Small breed suggestions

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 52)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Thu Jan 24, '13 6:02pm PST 
Grace it was really bizarre laugh out loudPrior he opened his mouth everytime his feet hit the floor, the neighbors were going crazy. At about 2 he started to display a lot of testosterone related issues so I made the decision to neuter. And he just stopped barking.
[notify]
Princesse- Lily CGN

I am RoyalChi!

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '13 11:27am PST 
How about a 15 pound Chi? wink

Seriously, except for the size, they really do seem to have a lot of the qualities you likesmile

Princesss is hubby's dog, but is OK with people once she knows them. She is alright with other dogs if they give her her space. She gets along great with other species. Chase a cat? What on earth for? She is awesome off leash, and although it took her awhile to learn what she knows, it sticks. She would be a great agility dog if we had that here. As for portability, you don't get better than a Chismile

Edited by author Sat Jan 26, '13 11:33am PST

[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 52)  
1  2  3  4  5  6