GO!

Opinions on adding a third dog to a two dog pack ?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 4:23am PST 
OK, I just went to the breeders websitenaughty and my heart is telling me yes, but not yetbig grin Maybe next year? thinking
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 6:17am PST 
way to go Sounds good, not like the breeder is getting out of breeding right?

As for Jettsen, no. The other day he jumped on the couch and almost landed on Jewel because he didn't look before he jumped and I just had visions of what would have happened if he HAD landed on her.
[notify]
Ikan

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 8:00am PST 
If you think you can handle three dogs, both financially and emotionally. Then go ahead. I have had as many as 6 that all lived together. I always try to make sure that they all get attention. It take a bit more of your time, but I enjoyed the time I spent with them.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jan 15, '13 9:13pm PST 
You said that you work a lot of hours and that your dog seems to want attention for herself and would get a bit mad if you give other things more attention than her. If you'e got a dog that requires that much attention, then you might really want to think hard if you will be able to keep up with 3 dogs in your house.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2