GO!

What kind of dog..?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Osi

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 11:48am PST 
Hi I adopted a mix breed, he is adorable very active stuborn and super smart but i dont know if he is poodle or maltese mix...some people told me he is mixed with poodle but when i look at the maltese they look like my dog too, any ideas guys I need some help to identify him..im adding photos

Edited by author Sun Feb 2, '14 5:16pm PST

[notify]
Trigger

*Blackdog*

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 12:18pm PST 
I don't see poodle at all.

My guess would be Westie mix based on what you said about him being very active and stubborn.
[notify]
Mason

Barked: Mon Dec 17, '12 1:12pm PST 
wow i am just looking at the westies, U might be right, my dog is always running non stop and barks, his ears always alert those westies on the videos remind me of him except his ears arent ppointy but i could say they r brothers ! thanks, i guess thats what he is...
[notify]