GO!

Alaskan Noble Companion Dogs?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Thor CGC

God of Thunder

Barked: Fri Dec 14, '12 9:40pm PST 
I am curious about these guy. I came across the breed in an article and am wondering if anybody has experience with them.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 6:50am PST 
I don't have any personal experience with them, but you can try to find "Kootenaywolf", owner of an ANCD named Yarrow. (Don't know if they're on here, but try googling.)
[notify]
Reagan

Reagan Fat Baby

Barked: Tue Jan 8, '13 12:23pm PST 
The ANCD is a fairly new breed with several breeds combined to create this very athletic, trainable and "wolfy looking" dog.

Yarrow is a very good example of a ANCD! His owner has done a great job raising him- and she takes amazing pictures of him too!!!

Here is Ann D.s official website (WIP).

http://alaskannoblecd.weebly.com/
[notify]