GO!

Need some info on AKC and lemon laws

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Sun Nov 18, '12 5:04pm PST 
This probably isn't the right place to post this, but I think more people look here than laws/legislation.

Without giving too many details, I need some information on the AKC's Breeder of the Year program, info the Breeder of Merit program, and some info about how the AKC interacts with a given breed's parent club.

I also need a very good source of information on lemon laws regarding puppy sales. As specific as I can get, preferably something with verifiable sources.

Also, if I can get it, any published articles in regards to small breed dogs and why they should be held back by a breeder longer (min 12 weeks).

I'd really prefer any of the info regarding the first few points about the AKC be sent to me via PM so we can discuss it. Don't want to say too much here, sort of a sticky situation shh
[notify]