GO!

What do you think of this breeder?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Buster

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 4:28pm PST 
I really like the look of their cockers and the fact they work them and do all the health tests. I am well aware that if I get one of these dogs they are going to need a job it will be doing agility and gundog training plus dabbling in other sports.
http://www.macgiriaghtworkingspaniels.co.uk/

Their clumbers are just gorgeous but not a breed I'm all that interested in.
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:35pm PST 
They look like they would be worth checking intosmile They are apparently health testing and are breeding working dogs. smile
[notify]
Buster

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:37pm PST 
They do the health tests I've checked on the kennel club results finder.
[notify]

Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:40pm PST 
I couldnt tell if they were showing, but honestly, that is 3rd of my list anywaysmile What I look for is

Health testing , which they are doing
Titles , they are working dogs that have titles
Showing, only because it helps keep the dogs within the standards

All in all, if I was in your shoes, I would be contacting them to talk smile
[notify]
Buster

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:44pm PST 
They've had a couple in the gamekeeper rings at Crufts for working bred dogs but working cockers are almost a different breed to the showdog and working clumbers are far less exaggerated than most show dogs so they won't have them in the ring. I'm going to email them tomorrow they prefer them to go to trialling/working homes so it might be a bit of a wait.

Edited by author Mon Nov 12, '12 2:45pm PST

[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:51pm PST 
Good luckway to go
[notify]
Buster

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 2:53pm PST 
Thank you hopefully I can get one.

Edited by author Mon Nov 12, '12 2:53pm PST

[notify]