GO!

Future Breed Match

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Nov 13, '12 9:21am PST 
How about the Curly Coated Retriever?

They are great with children and are usually good with other dogs. They are loyal and eager to please. They are good with people but also make good protection dogs if they see that the family is in danger. They are very active dogs but they aren't "jumping off the wall" type dogs. They are low maintenance and only need to be bathed when needed. They don't need to be brushed much. They are highly intelligent and easy to train. They love to swim and can excel in agility, flyball and dock diving.
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Fri Nov 16, '12 8:12pm PST 
Mulder, that Schraderhaus site is making me hot under the collar. Their dogs are INCREDIBLE. Those titles, what they've done!

Plus I'm a sucker for lookers. The sables make me swoon.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2