GO!

Hey Tiller - Still have that lovely English Setter?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4  
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 1:25pm PST 
You know I'd love to help, Bianca! So sorry for your loss frown Way too soon - you've had to much of that.
[notify]
Bianca CGC- TT HIC Thd- ♥

What big ears- you have...

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 5:53pm PST 
Thanks Tiller... Yes definitely way way too soon, that's part of why I am having trouble I think. I won't be getting another dog for a while so it's no hurry and I am trying to gather my thoughts to make a post.
[notify]
Rowan

Rowan T.- Brittany

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 3:02pm PST 
I sent you a pmail, Tiller! Now that I'm looking, I'm getting kind of confused about what I really want. Or perhaps it'd be more accurate to say that my range of what I'd be happy with has expanded quite a bit. thinking
[notify]

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 4:11pm PST 
Got it, Rowan! I'll pmail you back tonight smile
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 34)  
1  2  3  4