GO!

Hey Tiller - Still have that lovely English Setter?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Niki

Barked: Thu Nov 1, '12 6:39pm PST 
....I may have a great home in mind. Single young man looking for a companion & has his own house in Mass. If I remember correctly, that setter sounded like an awesome dog for the right person.... and I'm trying to steer him away from labs, LOL.
[notify]
Shiver Me- Timbers- "Charlie"

My Little Dog, a- heartbeat at my- feet.<3

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 12:43pm PST 
If I recall correctly, she was sending her only to a home with someone that hunts? I could be wrong though.
[notify]
Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '12 5:22pm PST 
I believe you are correct, Charlie.
[notify]

Niki

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 6:20am PST 
Thanks for the responses! I'm glad the dog sounds like its found a good home!smile
[notify]
Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Sat Nov 3, '12 9:29pm PST 
Sorry! Late in the conversation!

I still have the English, who is available. Absolutely lovely bitch and whoever gets her will never stop raving. She is the whole package, in every way. Really beautiful, mannerly, house trained, affectionate, bright, and an a-1 companion. But she's very fieldy and for an optimum life belongs with someone who will take her out to the field regularly. It doesn't have to be a hunter...a hunter would be great as she is a true worker...but it would have to be someone looking not merely for a housedog, but housedog-slash-outdoorsy companion.

Now please bear in mind, that if he wants a dog and a mellower Lab is what's on his mind, or whatever might be on his mind, I can absolutely find it! And he would be saving a life in the process. I am very able to scout the kill shelters and find whatever it is someone is looking for smile
[notify]
Duncan

Because I'm- Duncan, that's- why

Barked: Sun Nov 4, '12 7:46am PST 
blue dog
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 7:04am PST 
You can find anything Tiller? thinking
[notify]

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 10:12am PST 
I can find ANYTHING. Which is sorta cool and very sad at the same time frown
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 12:03pm PST 
We should talk. I'm struggling with trying to decide on my next dog. I've been talking with a breeder but I'm not sure if I want that.
[notify]

Barked: Tue Nov 6, '12 12:36pm PST 
Well you KNOW I can/will help! What breed is this?
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4