GO!

Beaucerons?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 4:02pm PST 
Not really on your side of the country, but there are a few here who are excellent, and who I think are worth getting in contact with if you want to discuss getting a Rottweiler for service work or other. They might even be able to get you in touch with someone closer to where you are.

Vom Drakkenfels is one I really like. First time I ever had any contact with one was from a lady who had multiple generations of their dogs... and was overwhelmingly in love with them. Really seem to have their head on right with the breed.

Von Riddle is another great one, of particular interest to you perhaps as they have produced a number of active therapy dogs, and who I'm sure could easily place you with a good SD candidate.
[notify]
Thor CGC

God of Thunder

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 4:28pm PST 
Thank you! I have met so many rotties that are sweethearts and are so smart. The only one with behavioral issues I have dealt with was one that came from the local shelter at 3 years old, so who knows what had happened to him.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2