GO!

Bigger dogs with low prey drive?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3  
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 2:38pm PST 
That's funny, pooch laugh out loud I am sure your dog was an exception, thoughsmile
[notify]
Pooch ~ I- miss you ~

love forever

Barked: Mon Nov 5, '12 3:00pm PST 
Oh yes he definitely was an exception! He was perfect for me though since I had a lot of small animals as pets over the years (hamsters, mice, rats, ferrets, rabbits, sugar gliders, a guinea pig...)
Pretty good match considering he was originally a stray I found (although we found his vet by a rabies tag he was wearing, we were never able to locate the previous owner , and think he was probably dumped considering.)
He had the total typical terrier personality except no interest in small critters, go figure. He was totally toy obsessed though.
If I could find another terrier like that it would be perfect. wink

Edited by author Mon Nov 5, '12 3:01pm PST

[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 22)  
1  2  3