GO!

French Bulldog

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 12:55pm PST 
Hi,
I have been researching dog breeds for a while (I grew up with larger dogs, namely Norwegian Elkhounds). I live in an apartment and sadly cannot bring one of those big dudes into my life. I am looking for a reputable French Bulldog breeder that anyone has had success with on here? I am based in Boston, but willing to travel all over New England and/or Northest Ohio (where my family lives) to get a great pup! I am not very picky about bloodlines or anything, but I just want a happy and healthy guy. I should note that I am usually a shelter person (have 2 rescue cats), but in this case I would like to stick to a breeder or maybe a Frenchie rescue foundation. Thanks for helping me out! way to go

Edited by author Wed Aug 22, '12 12:56pm PST

[notify]
Ch. Luke, in memory.

Luke--- the dog talking

Barked: Wed Aug 22, '12 1:43pm PST 
This is our very, very favorite Frenchie rescue and they do a great job!
http://frenchbulldogvillage.net/
[notify]