GO!

Olive's Wisdom Panel Results!

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Tuck

CHIC CH. Tuck- CDX TDX RN VNEX- TDI SAR-W3

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 10:18am PST 
I think the tests get more accurate when you submit a picture. Pictures do not have a thing to do with Dna, but i do feel their ability to see a picture affects the outcome of a test.

My Champion Elkhound took the test for fun, and I have very long pedigrees to prove it, and his test results were that he was part spaniel, and part German Shorthair pointer.
[notify]
Roxy

Reaaadddyy..seee- ttt.. G---OH A- BIRD!!!

Barked: Thu Aug 23, '12 12:32pm PST 
I've thought about doing a test for my Husky to see what comes back. I've read in a lot of reviews that certain tests look into the long history of the dog/breed and it will come back as something totally different and literally unbelievable then what he or she may actually be, like if the "grandparent" was a mix of some other breed or something. I've read more positive feedback from those tests though.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2