GO!

Just for Fun Thread! What Breed are you obsessed with currently?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 66)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Sarge

Teddybear

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '12 8:08am PST 
My all time favorite breed will always be Rottweilers but right now I'm really enjoying having my Saint Bernard/ Standard Poodle mix or Saint Berdoodle for short.
[notify]
Chase

Oh boy!- Ohboyohboyohboy!

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '12 4:57pm PST 
I have been going gaga over Cane Corsos recently. Definitely 2 of my top 3 choices for the next addition to our family heheh
[notify]
Conker

OBEY ME!

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '12 6:28pm PST 
Hmm, right now? Turkish Kangal.
[notify]

Mozart

I am Fearless

Barked: Sat Apr 28, '12 6:59pm PST 
Biewer I am obsessed I have always loved Yorkies and they are like the same but the coloring is different, My next puppy in seven years or so I want to be a Biewer!

The Biewer Yorkie was originally a piebald genetic recessive gene occurrence from 2 Yorkshire Terriers. It originated in Germany on January 20, 1984 from a breeding by Gertrud and Werner Biewer's Yorkshire Terriers. In this particular litter they produced a piebald Yorkie puppy from a genetic recessive gene. This piebald puppy's registered name was Schneefloeckchen von Friedheck ( Snowflake) Sire: Darling von Friedheck a FCI World Junior Champion in Dortmund in 1981 Dam: Fru-Fru von Friedheck a FCI World Junior Championess in Dortmund in 1981. Gertrud and Werner Biewer found this puppy to be quite beautiful and began a selective breeding process to produce more piebald puppies. Gertrud and Werner Biewer named these Yorkies with white markings "Biewer Yorkshire Terrier a la Pom Pon". It was from these breedings the Biewer Yorkie was developed. The breed was officially recognized in 1989 by the ACH ( allgemeiner Club der Hundefreunde Deutschland - ACH e. V ).
Today Yorkshire Terriers and Biewers are considered two different breeds. Against the wishes of some of the Biewer clubs, some American breeders are importing Biewers and crossing them with the Yorkshire Terriers and calling them Biewer Yorkies. The clubs state, "Breeding back to the Yorkie is a big no no, as purebred is NOT achieved by breeding with another breed."

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=biewer&view=deta il&id=04FD5DEE52C17AF405486A06FB112C77D8CA2DF8&first=0
[notify]
Kiki

Cold Nose, Warm- Heart ♥

Barked: Mon Apr 30, '12 10:21pm PST 
... currently obsessed with Frenchies. I've always wanted one and lately I see them ALL OVER THE PLACE! laugh out loudpuppy
[notify]
Vladimir

Lady Killer

Barked: Mon Sep 17, '12 5:15pm PST 
I am and always will be obsessed with borzoi. Living with them only fuels it more. cloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 7: Viewing entries 61 to 66)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7