GO!

Just for Fun Thread! What Breed are you obsessed with currently?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Angel Lou

Everybody wants- to be a...DOG!- not a CAT

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 6:30am PST 
Good Morning Dogster's.

So, there has been a few threads that have been posted just for fun. But I haven't seen any threads on what dog are you infatuated with at the moment.

We all know we have our moments of where we like a specific breed, then we see another one that intrigues us, and do tons of research and so on and so forth.

So, my question to all of you. What breed or breeds are you in tangled with at the moment?

As of right now..I am having some Frenchie love again cloud 9
[notify]
Sakari

Divas can get- dirty too !

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 6:32am PST 
Probably will never be adding them to my pack because I don't hunt but currently the German Shorthair and the Chesapeake Bay Retriever cloud 9
[notify]
Gunther

Giant Shih Tzu

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 6:47am PST 
I've been infatuated with the Borzoi recently.. Such a gorgeous dog.
[notify]

Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 9:38am PST 
I'm currently infatuated with Dogo Argentino, and have been for years. I'm obsessed with Mastiffs in general laugh out loud
[notify]
Zephyr

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 9:41am PST 
Koolies. Impractical to find one outside of Australia but I have very fond memories of a few in Australia who were just lovely.
[notify]
Okami- Amaterasu

I shalst- pluck-eth ze- toy...

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 9:45am PST 
Currently obsessed with the Japanese Akita Inu and the Xoloitzcuintli.

Two totally different breeds, I know. But I am so interested in both for whatever odd reasons big grin
[notify]
Bailey

There's nothing- in my mouth, I- swear!

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 1:59pm PST 
Well, I have ALWAYS been completely obsessed with German Shepherds, they are my all time favourite breed, always have been, and probably always will be.

But lately I've been really into looking at Leonbergers. I saw someone at the Dogpark with two gorgeous Leonbergers and they were so friendly and mellow so I came home and started researching themlaugh out loud

Not sure if I'd ever own one, I'll most likely stick with Shepherds my whole life, but you never know!smile
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 2:37pm PST 
I was checking out Border Terriers earlier on wink Could be a good match for me in the future.

But the one breed i've been obsessed with for ages now is the Hovawart! I pretty much go to sleep thinking about them, check out the club website DAILY, check a certain breeders website almost daily and i have names picked out saved to an email draft already, too!

Yep, i'd say i'm pretty obsessed! laugh out loud

Also find myself constantly debating between the Hovawart & Azawakh. But the Hovawart just seems to take the edge. I think because of the potential it has to try different sports, where as the Azawakh is rather limited in that area.
[notify]
Keira

Mommy's Girl

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 3:40pm PST 
I have remained in a complete obsessive state over American Pit Bull Terriers for quite some time... but lately, I have been trying to learn as much as possible about Poodles and Shih Tzus! We just added one of each to our family and while I knew the basics, I like to know as much as I can about whatever breed I'm raising smile
[notify]
Jaguar

Meow?

Barked: Fri Apr 13, '12 3:45pm PST 
Northern Inuit Dog. They've got the fabulous wolfy look and lovely personalities. =) And they are allowed to be white. I really want a white wolfy dog. Lol One I could name Ammy (from the video game Okami). Hahaha. I hope to get one some day, but that won't be for probably 10 or so years. XD
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7