GO!

"One person" dog breeds?

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 82)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Mon Sep 30, '13 4:08pm PST 
From personal experience I think German Shepherds tend to be one person dogs. Pit bulls too, they'll love their whole family but focus on one person. Everyone in our house takes turns walking, feeding n' loving but if I'm home, wherever I am the dogs are at my feet. New thing only Sophie used to do, they want to come in the bathroom too. They're 60lbs each and the bathroom gets a touch crowded laugh out loud
[notify]
Roxie

What are you- looking at?

Barked: Sat Mar 1, '14 11:03pm PST 
Roxie is kind of like she likes everyone in my house, but I am her ultimate number one human, and she can get away with things with the rest of my family but not with me, and she knows it. She knows she has to be on her best behavior with me at all times, otherwise no attention and from her perspective, she NEEDS attention from me or the world ends. So in conclusion, she's a semi one person dog.
[notify]
  (Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 82)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9