GO!

frenchtons (boston terrier/french bulldog mix)

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 16 of 16: Viewing entries 151 to 154)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 8:39pm PST 
I have a 3-1/2 year old "Frenchton" male and he is wonderful. Yes, weather extremes are a bit difficult for him, especially the heat. But he's as smart as a whip and a real comedian who makes me laugh every day. I wouldn't trade him for anything.
[notify]
Squ'mey

too old to eat- any more KD

Barked: Tue Jun 18, '13 10:10pm PST 
5 year old zombie threadlaugh out loud
[notify]
Jasper

High-flyin' Pup!

Barked: Wed Jun 19, '13 11:49pm PST 
Geez, it's usually only on the weekends that the guests come out of the woodwork to resurrect long-dead threads. -_-
[notify]

rocky

rollie pollie

Barked: Sat Jul 13, '13 12:54pm PST 
rocky is a rescue and he has none of the "bad traits" that most everyone has stated on here.I don't understand the mix being a "designer" breed at all. Hes an amazing dog that listens well easy to train and very loyal to me. LOVES everyone cats. Also stating that these breeders are the reason for 1,000 of dog get put down every year is because of owners not responsible enough to fix their animals. I think french bullies and Boston make an amazing breed. people have been breeding different breeds of dog to get a certain breed for many years.But now its an issue
[notify]
  (Page 16 of 16: Viewing entries 151 to 154)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16