GO!

"Pure Bread Golden Retreevers"

If you are wondering what is the right dog for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about tail wagging and learning.

(Page 20 of 20: Viewing entries 191 to 194)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 6:11pm PST 
'My neighbours the Malfoys would not approve ...'

OH GAWD THAT IS FUNNY. big laugh

Help, help, a deatheater took my pittie! laugh out loud
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 7:39pm PST 
I'm going to call my mutt a mudblood from now on laugh out loud
[notify]
Dahlia

Gone, But Not- Forgotten.

Barked: Fri Oct 26, '12 9:55pm PST 
thinking I want that Starbucks blend!

Excerpts from local Craigslist:

"Hi my name is bobby i have puppies that im trying to rehome ther will be a rehoming fee to ashore they go to a great home " All ashore who's going ashore???? shrug

"Chiwawa and black lab free. bouth for free thelittle oneis shy and loves older people the black lab loves to play call........" Dogs must be owned by someone who can spell their breed & use punctuation.

The mixes!!! shock "He is a german shepherd/rottwieler/chihuahua mix. "

These ads are both funny & sad.......shrug
[notify]

Toto, CD, RN, CGC

We don't do- doodles!!!

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '12 1:25pm PST 
Sadly, you don't have to read craigslist or places like that, just head on over to the Answers section of Dogster. It is pretty scary much of the time! First time I EVER met a Pear Bread anything!!!
[notify]
  (Page 20 of 20: Viewing entries 191 to 194)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20