GO!

Blue Eyed All White Albino Girl

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Tue Nov 20, '12 12:57am PST 
We just adopted a very rare blue eyed all white albino female
[notify]
Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 9:02pm PST 
We had a vet appointment today Puppy is partly blind and deaf in both ears and eyes
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 10:06pm PST 
Irresponsible breeders may try to pawn white + blue-eyed off as "rare", but the real reason they are "rare" is because they are VERY unhealthy dogs and no ethical breeder would purposely breed for such a dog.

Look into "puppy lemon laws" in your area.

Also, why did you knowingly purchase from a BYB? You gave them your money to continue to support their unethical breeding.

Your puppy is very cute. However, being partially blind and deaf will be challenging- you won't be able to raise her like you would a regular puppy. I hope you do all the research you can to give this girl a healthy, happy life, and please, don't ever support BYB. Report them, if you can.
[notify]

Gucci

Love is Blind <3

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 9:52pm PST 
Thanks we bought her after the byb told us she was healthy could see and hear fine it was only after we brought her home that we noticed that she was having troubles hearing and after her vet appointment yesterday they confirmed that not only is she partially deaf but also partially blind I bought her thinking she was a healhthy dog I have already asked the breeder for my money back she said she would give it back if I brought the puppy back and she would have her put down which is just sickning then she should not have sold her in the first place and she also told me that in every litter she has had that thier has been at least one blind puppy and so I asked why she continued to breed she could not answer me and she said they all had birth defects yet when I asked if this puppy was healthy and right out I said is she blind or deaf as I know Albinos usaully are she said no I understand she is a double merle as well as an albino as she does have blue eyes but she also has a pink nose, pink skin and pink eyelids and she is all white with not even one spot of color on her I have also reported her to my vet thier vet and the Alberta SPCA. We will love the puppy regardless as we have special needs children of our own one with Autism and one with a rare blood disorder only 700 people have worldwide he needs blood transfusions every two weeks
[notify]