GO!

How many of you sleep with your Chihuahua?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 54)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
Monty

Time for the- Full Monty

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 12:43pm PST 
I don't think I would be allowed not to lol.
[notify]
Nikke

Barked: Fri Apr 12, '13 8:39pm PST 
My little Chi sleeps on my bed in her own little bed. If it wasn't her, it would be her boxer brother and sister who also love to sleep on my bed. She just takes up way less room, well, that is if she's in her bed. When she decides to sleep under the covers, next to me, I may get pushed around a bit but I love having her next to me.
[notify]
Selena

Barked: Fri Aug 2, '13 8:04pm PST 
I am my chi's bed lolcloud 9
[notify]

Barked: Sun Jan 5, '14 4:58pm PST 
We do .she is 6 .I tried everything and she cant handle not being next to or on someone at all times. I have 4 kids. Between all of us, we all take turns holding her, and sleepnig with her. She gets plenty of attention. If she is stuck in her crate she goes nuts and screams and cries and does not stop. She aftually did this from thr first night I had her at 6 weeks of age. The lady who had her, told me she let her sleep with her . So the habit was from very early on before I got her.
She is the most loving and affectionate creature on this earth, besides a hand fed love bird I used to have. She is such a joy to have. I feel like she is therapy when Im sick. She will lay on my chest or stomach and it feels good, like a living hot water bottle. She can sense when Imnot feeling good and acts concerned. She would make a great therapy dog if she wasn't so shy with strangers. Bu she is truly my own therapy dog. Too bad if I ever get seriously ill she wont be allowed in the hospital :-( .
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 6: Viewing entries 51 to 54)  
1  2  3  4  5  6