GO!

pink noses??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3  
*Shortcake*

Short

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '07 12:01pm PST 
one of my dogs has a pink nose but its lightwave
[notify]
Rosy

If it hits the- floor it's- mine......

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '07 2:33pm PST 
I have a pink nose. My nose is much more pinker than my sibs' noses.
[notify]
Charlie

Garbage Disposal

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 12:35am PST 
I have a blood brother who's nose is light pink, almost blends in with his pale light brown/tan fur.
[notify]

Butters

~7lbs. of- spoiled rotten~

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '07 10:40am PST 
Well, I am light tan/white and I have a Blacker than black nose! Scrappy my big brother has a little pink on his nose...Mommy says we both have the cutest kissable noses ever!

Edited by author Thu Jul 12, '07 10:42am PST

[notify]
Ava

The Baby Geams

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 11:47am PST 
My dog-mommy was chocolate, and I was born red-sable and was almost completely black as a baby. Well...now that I am a year old, my sable stripe has turned chocolate, and my nose has turned brown with pink in the middle! It is the weirdest thing, but I think I look even more cute than I did before!
[notify]
Isis

i am rockin out- my black and- pink nose

Barked: Wed Jan 9, '13 8:03am PST 
Hi I am Isis and I have a pink and black nose. I would say that I get lots of good comments about it. I think it is normal for some chis to have this trait.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 26)  
1  2  3