GO!

pink noses??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Lola

To love and be- loved

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 6:21pm PST 
Hi, have any of you ever seen a chihuahua with a pink nose?
One of my pups is black and tan, and a little white on her chest. Her muzzle is white, and she has white paws. Actually there really isnt much white on her at all. But her nose is so pink.
My mama did a search on pink noses and said it was a lack of pigmentation, and that sometimes it will turn black.
Iwas just wondering.
Lola
[notify]
Mugsy

Up-Up, Mommy!

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 8:04pm PST 
Hi! smile I'm a black and tan with white markings and I actually have a black *and* pink nose. The pink is more in the middle and the outer part of my nose is black. smile
[notify]
Lola

To love and be- loved

Barked: Sun Mar 11, '07 9:36pm PST 
hey mugsy thats so cool. and while ive been on here, i saw another chi with a white nose. I read that if it didnt turn black, or half black and just stayed pink that it was kinda rare.
This pup has the cutest pink nose, and 1 black pokey dot on the side.
Thanks mugsy!
[notify]

Maverick

Let's have fun

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 4:23am PST 
I think it depends on the color of the chihuahua. I have noticed that if they have a lot of white on them their noses tend to be pink. The chocolate colored chi's sometimes have pink noses too.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 6:59am PST 
My nose is sort of pinkish black! laugh out loud
[notify]
♥ Baby Jessie ♥

Sweet N' Saucy

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 8:53am PST 
My nose is black but I've seen chis with pink noses, they're so cute!

hug
[notify]
Parys

No pictures- please...xoxo- Parys

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 12:20pm PST 
HI dogfriends....I have a pink nose and my mommy LOVES to kiss it. She said its my little piggie nose BOL.
Paris
[notify]
Scamp

aka Fuzzy Buddy

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 3:08pm PST 
My nose started out black and turned pink at the tip.
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 5:37pm PST 
Paris, you've got a gorgeous lilttle piggy nosecheer
[notify]
Parys

No pictures- please...xoxo- Parys

Barked: Wed Mar 14, '07 8:27pm PST 
Thanks Rosie, my boyfriend Zoe has a grey nose and Mommy says she hasn't seen alot of those either. Hmmm well we like our noses cause when get to sniff bums with them BOL
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3