GO!

Cav breeders in upstate NY?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Wed Jun 20, '12 6:57am PST 
I've been on the lookout for a reputable breeder of Cavs in NYS for the past few months. There seem to be some very nice people but they are all very far from our location. If anyone knows of a good breeder in NY (preferably Syracuse or North of Syracuse) let me know.
[notify]
Rusty

PLEASE just let- me sleep!!

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 3:48pm PST 
Try AKC's website they have links to great breeders. Also look up CKCSCOA (Cavalier King Charles Spaniel Club of America)
[notify]
Mr. Peabody

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '14 2:05pm PST 
AKC cannot recommend breeders per se. But they do have the National Clubs information. Perhaps try these breeders for referrals:

Claudia Jones Dix Hills Phone: 631-667-0776 Email: pawstruly@aol.com www.titaniacavaliers.com

Darlene Petralia Scotia Phone: 518-399-2040 Email: karleei@aol.com www.karleecavaliers.com

Holly Cornwell Van Etten Phone: 607-589-7803 Email: hollyjo@frontiernet.net www.stonehavencavaliers.com

Taken from: http://www.ackcsc.org/index.php/breeder-referral/51-ny
[notify]

Mr. Peabody

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '14 2:05pm PST 
AKC cannot recommend breeders per se. But they do have the National Clubs information. Perhaps try these breeders for referrals:

Claudia Jones Dix Hills Phone: 631-667-0776 Email: pawstruly@aol.com www.titaniacavaliers.com

Darlene Petralia Scotia Phone: 518-399-2040 Email: karleei@aol.com www.karleecavaliers.com

Holly Cornwell Van Etten Phone: 607-589-7803 Email: hollyjo@frontiernet.net www.stonehavencavaliers.com

Taken from: http://www.ackcsc.org/index.php/breeder-referral/51-ny
[notify]