GO!

Cavelier cross breeds...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Winston

Barked: Tue Dec 16, '08 12:33pm PST 
Just wondering if any other pups are a mix between a Cavelier King Charles Spaniel and something else?

Winston is a Cavelier mixed with a Shih-Tzu and I love him to pieces!
[notify]
Nibbles

Hi! I'm Nibbles.- Play with me!

Barked: Fri Dec 19, '08 7:38am PST 
I have heard of Cavashon they are a mix of bichon and cavaliers.
[notify]
Stella Agnes- CGC/TDI

CGC, Therapy- Dog. My velcro- girl!

Barked: Tue Dec 30, '08 8:45am PST 
Before I got Stella, I wanted this Cava-shon (cavalier & bischon) mix. He was the cutest puppy! His name was Wally. But, my husband didn't want to add a new puppy to our pack at the time, so I relented. I do believe in the premise "things are meant to be!". So, we waited and I was given Stella not even a year later! Wally was adorable tho' and I still think of him...smile
[notify]

Roxy

Barked: Sun Mar 1, '09 8:23am PST 
I have a Cava-Poo (Toy Poodle)
[notify]
Kina

AKA Weasel!! or- Ultimate Lap- dog!!

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 6:13pm PST 
Hi there,

Here's my Cavachon. I haven't brought her home yet. She's 4 weeks old. We'll be bringing her home in May. I'll make sure to post a lot of pics. I can't wait to bring her home!!
[notify]
Stella Agnes- CGC/TDI

CGC, Therapy- Dog. My velcro- girl!

Barked: Tue Apr 21, '09 7:55pm PST 
She's soo cute! She reminds me of the cavashon I wanted before I got Stella. Congrats on your new puppy!
[notify]
Kina

AKA Weasel!! or- Ultimate Lap- dog!!

Barked: Wed Apr 22, '09 4:24pm PST 
Thank you!! I just can't wait to take her home!!
[notify]
Henry

I'm the baby,- gotta love me!

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 1:44pm PST 
My vet has two Cavapoos and loves them. I've seen Cockaliers and Cavanese (Havanese and Cavalier). I've also seen a King Charles Yorkie (NO NO NO!). I have to say, though, I think the original is the best!
[notify]
Brian Captain Kirk

"Kirk to Spock. - Come in Spock."

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 11:32am PST 
I was told that my Brian is half Cavalier KCS and half Bichon (Cavachon). But he looks nothing like a Cavachon. And he's large than a CKCS. So I don't know what to say when I'm asked what breed he is. If I say Cavachon, some people have said No Way, heis' fluffy. If I say King Charles, still other people say No Way, he's too large. If anyone would like to take a look at his photos and give opinions, I'd like to hear them!
[notify]
Brian Captain Kirk

"Kirk to Spock. - Come in Spock."

Barked: Tue Aug 11, '09 12:00pm PST 
I meant to type

"He's NOT fluffy" like a Cavachon is.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2