GO!

Catahoula Leopard Pit??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  

Barked: Sun Sep 8, '13 9:05am PST 
I have a catahoula/pit mix and he's the best dog I have ever had. He is a wonderful addition to our family. I couldn't ask for a better dog. He's a over sized baby lol. He's our lap dog. He loves his family and loves every bit of attention he gets from us and gives a lot to us especially to the children. They make excellent family dogs
[notify]
Cloe

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 8:11pm PST 
Best dogs ever. Loving big babies. Very strong with strong prey drive.
[notify]
Marlowe

Barked: Thu Sep 19, '13 10:59pm PST 
I've been reading the posts above and looking at the mystery mutt photos. I don't know a lot about Catahoula leopards, but I do know pits. I'd say keep in mind that a lot of times people look at boxer mixes and think they are a pit mix. Either way, I have a pit mix and it's the best, sweetest dog I've ever had : )
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2