GO!

Liter of UKC registered Carolina Dogs

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tug

Barked: Fri Dec 7, '12 10:05am PST 
Northern Virginia Dingo (NVD) will be having a liter of UKC registered Carolina Dogs this spring 2013.

We will be breeding our Tug to January Rose (Jan) both are ginger colored, have great temperaments, are very social, loving, healthy a
nd meet breed standards. Pups will be $750 each which includes crate, toys, puppy shots, worming, collar, leash and vet check. I prefer not to ship my dogs but can make arrangements to meet you between our Dingo Farm and your home so the pup
you choose goes directly from my hands to yours. While your pup is with me he/she will receive lots of love, attention and will already be socialized with other pets and people. NVD takes great care and go to great lengths to socialize our pups, all of our dogs are very social with people and other animals. They do not exhibit aloofness that some other Carolina Dogs have been reported show. We believe these aloof traits are primarily seen in wild caught Carolina Dogs and not in dogs that have been properly socialized from day one. We still have a couple spots for reservations and puppy choice will determined in the order deposits are received. Deposit for a pup is $200 with the rest due the date you pick your pup up at our farm or meet somewhere between here and where you are located. We are located in the Northern Shenandoah Valley just east Winchester Virginia about 15 minutes from interstate 81 or about 1 hour and 15 minute drive west of Washington DC.

We can assist in delivery anywhere from here to the east coast, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio, New York, New Jersey, Maryland and possibly further. Please contact NVD directly to ask about transport assistance and the costs associated with transport. https://www.facebook.com/northern.dingo
[notify]
Tug

Barked: Thu May 2, '13 8:21pm PST 
Pups are here!!!! Born 4/28/13.. 8 in total please visit https://www.facebook.com/northern.dingo for more information.
[notify]