GO!

Carolina Dog Breeders?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  

Barked: Tue Feb 21, '12 7:32pm PST 
I realize some of these posts are old re: carolina dogs. We have 2 Carolina dogs and they are the best dogs ever. For the person that may still live in Roswell with their Carolina dog, so do we. We actually have a pure bred from Dr. Don Anderson's breed who may be having puppies with a black and white boxer like dog. Gracie is also a black & white piebald.
[notify]
Abby Mae- Brooks

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 8:12am PST 
Carolina Dogs are pretty rare. We have a girl and think she is the best. We had a Lab before and this breed is a complete opposite. She has been a good dog, smart, and funny. I have had more fun with mine. BUT you do have to become the Alpha immediately upon their arrival. Just correct them on the first try and continue until they get it. I am not cruel or mean by any measure but firm, and consistant. They are Bullyheaded. But once they trust you and you earn the respect, they would die for you. They are the best. Good luck in your search and have fun.
[notify]
Tug

Barked: Thu Aug 1, '13 4:24am PST 
I have pups available, I'm located in Northern Virginia.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2