GO!

I think I'm the only one...

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
♥- Lucia, CGC- ♥

Thanks for- rescuing!

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '07 7:20am PST 
*sigh*
[notify]
♥- Toby- ♥

♥ Love- Muffin- ♥

Barked: Mon Mar 12, '07 1:43am PST 
Hey!
Count me in too!!!!!!!!!!
I'm always happy to chat with other Corso pups!
Hope your loving your new home Lucia

Tobes
[notify]
Ruby

when in doubt?- chew it!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 10:10am PST 
"GOOD DAY EH"
FROM THE GREAT WHITE NORTH!!!
MY DADDY IS A VERY HANDSOME DOBIE. SO PLEASE DON'T HOLD THAT AGAINST ME? I JUST TURNED 5MTHS OLD ON THE 8TH. I AM STILL FIGHTING THE "PUPPY CHOW POOPIES". BUT I AM ON THE MEND. I AM A VERY SENSTIVE GIRL,WHO WANTS NOTHING BUT ATTENTION FROM MY FAMILY.I AM TRYING VERY HARD TO NOT TO NIP AT MY LITTLE GIRL,BUT I FIND IT JUST TOO TEMPTING.I LOVE MY WALKS AND I AM GOING TO START SCHOOL REAL SOON. I WILL LET YOU KNOW HOW IT GOES.
PLEASE DROP ME A LINE ,WOULD LOVE SOME NEW FRIENDS.
[notify]

Faye

Rub My Belly!

Barked: Tue Mar 13, '07 4:51pm PST 
You guys are not the only ones. Mommy has been super busy and hasn't been around to post much. I am here too. I am not pure Cane Corso, my daddy was an Am Staff/Lab, so I'm a mixed bag of stubborn lapdog looking to give kisses! puppy
[notify]
Aphrodite

My MIGHTY- APHRODITE!

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '07 2:23pm PST 
Hi Guys! It's nice to see some Cane Corso here even if they are only part Corso! Two of my sisters are Chihuahuas and they have a large group of friends here, but I haven't met too many Corso. I'd love to be Pals with you all!

Licks & Wags

Aphrodite
[notify]
Picasso

Barked: Sun Mar 18, '07 9:41pm PST 
I'm out here too smile Sometimes I think that I am the only one too especially at the dog park when people ask if I am a giant pitshock
[notify]
Junior~Petun- ior Poop

Pocket Poop!

Barked: Mon Mar 19, '07 12:41pm PST 
Well I'm a yippity yappity Mess Again Chiwowwah..but I think Aphrodite is beeyouteafull! .wave And she thinks the picture of her cleaning up the tray on that little babys walker is just the cutest thing around ...specially where that little one's got hold of her tongue! snoopy

My mom was wondering if you all could tell her a bit about Cane Corso's?

She had never heard of the breed till she saw Aphrodite's page. So she was curious about dem.

You all sure is good lookin' dancing

Edited by author Mon Mar 19, '07 1:08pm PST

[notify]
Aphrodite

My MIGHTY- APHRODITE!

Barked: Fri Mar 23, '07 7:20pm PST 
Why Thank You JR.

It's a hard job .....but somebody has to clean that baby's traylaugh out loud

Another name for Cane Corso is Italian Mastiff.
We are excellent guard dogs and very protective of our family. We love children and are very smart and can tell when strangers have bad intentions. We are a low energy dog although we where used years ago to protect the lives stock from wolves. Our bodies are very agile and we can run and stop and do a 360 very fast. I personally am 90lbs. at 9 mos. old. My vet says I will probably be around 125lbs. full grown. I am very good with my older sisters although they are MUCH smaller than me. My sister Chong boss's me around and eats my food , which I really don't mind......but don't let any dogs go after her.....once a dog at the dog park went after her and I pinned them down in a second! Don't mess with my sister!!
I hope this has let you know me a little betterwink
[notify]
Cagney

Give me- attention!

Barked: Mon Apr 23, '07 8:39am PST 
I get the same thing about being an over grown pit but mom ALWAYS corrects them...Most ppl still don't know too much about us but it's getting there...
[notify]
lilBro

What would- brobee do for a- cookie?

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '07 11:05am PST 
ok..so when my mom found me in the pound, she was looking for a cane corso to rescue... she looked for over 6 months.. but when she saw me, she decided I was the next best thing (And only $80 as opposed to $2000!!!)

She brought me home when I was only a baby (9 weeks old)... look at me now!!
we PASS! dont you think?
OK, so I ma not really a cane corso, but a rott/pit/boxer mix.....but who knows.. (my sister's mom thinks she is part great dane, but she is confused) And because we came from doggy jail as a baby.. we COULD be a anything, even a real CC!!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4