GO!

Funny fears....

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Tikka

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 8:06am PST 
My girl is terrified of bin bags....if I even go into the drawer where they're kept she's off! Anyone else's have any funny/odd phobias?
[notify]

Barked: Sat Sep 15, '12 9:42am PST 
Hello I have two male bullmastiff's a six year old and a two month old and they both have fears of bath tubs, any bath tub it doesn't matter but if one of us is in it no fear! They love to swim(with lifejackets) too heavy to float!! Lol but they seem to be coming around I pet them and lead them towards it with a reassuring baby voice and lately our oldest boy will go in but only when offered a treat lol. Just reassure her she ok and I'm sure she will figure it out that the bags aren't dangerous!
[notify]