GO!

Bull mastiff has dark patches on both sides.....

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 10:01am PST 
hi there, im new to this so hope im going about this the right way! i have a female bull mastiff nearly 5 years old.over the last month or so ive noticed a small dark patch on her side, same place both sides, she was shedding quite a lot of hair so i put it down to this. over the last week these patches have grown massively, they are now both the size of a dinner plate. doesnt look like she has hair loss, just dark/black patches under her fur. these patches dont seem to bother her, no itching or lumps i can feel. ive got an appointment with the vet tomorrow and was just hoping for any ideas as to what might be causing it before we see the vet. thanks for reading this, Debby
[notify]