GO!

This is a bit gross but.......

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3  
Sanford- Hawley

GO DAWGS!!!

Barked: Sat Nov 7, '09 3:28pm PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughBullie Butt Wiping Club. I Think I'm the President. We use Baby Wipes all the time. Seems we always have some of those danglers that wont always fall off. We keep something on the sofa at all times too. I guess this comes with the territory when owning a Bully.
[notify]
Peggy

FOOD PLAY FOOD- PLAY MAKES- PEGGYS DAY

Barked: Sat Jul 2, '11 3:25pm PST 
Since day one MOM and DAD has had to wipe my booty... we call it Clean up on Asle 2 !!! And Im on blue buffalo.. which is a decent food.. It just confirms for me that I am Queen of the castle!!
[notify]
harley

Barked: Wed Jul 6, '11 7:28am PST 
Yep harley has that problem sometimes also. I first discovered this when I took him outside and we came back in not paying any attention went to doing dishes and turned around and stepped right in a nice smear poo spot on the kitchen floor. Along with that one there was about 5 more one for every place he sat lol. Luckily he didn't make it to the carpet before I cleaned him up. Now I just keep an eye on him and baby wipes near by. I also use them on his wrinkles in combination with tear stain removal wipes. But back to the butt subject he doesn't always do it but every so often he gets in a hurry and well you all know from there lol.
[notify]

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 23)  
1  2  3