GO!

How old, and how much do u weigh???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 7 of 12: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '08 8:46pm PST 
U are a big 'lil' bully baby!
[notify]
Elvis

Life's short...- Sleep hard

Barked: Wed Mar 5, '08 6:50pm PST 
Now, I'm 4 months old and about 22 lbs...
[notify]
Damion the- 1st AKA- Monty

Semper- Fidelis...- Always Faithful

Barked: Thu Mar 6, '08 8:38am PST 
Monty is 7 months and he weighs 56lbs... He doesnt even look like it though... I think hes gonna be a big boy
[notify]

Oliver

Sleep all day,- up all night

Barked: Sun Mar 9, '08 11:38am PST 
Oliver is 6 1/2 months and weighs 47 lbs but doesn't look like it. I was talking with some people who show bullies and they said it could take up to two years for them to fill out. I can't wait until i am big.
[notify]
In Loving- Memory of- Chance

The dog who- didn't stand a- chance

Barked: Thu Mar 13, '08 2:36pm PST 
I am somewhere between 7-9 years. No one really knows.
But, I weigh about 80 lbs.
I'm also a mutt. XD

Edited by author Thu Mar 13, '08 2:37pm PST

[notify]
Lily, CGC,- Ringo, CGC &- Ebi

We are so cute!- Wanna snuggle?

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 11:27am PST 
Oliver - Yup, Bully's, especially males, take usually between 18-24 months to fully develop and get the full head and chest growth.

Chance - you are one handsome bully, mutt, purebread, whatever!
[notify]
Oliver

Sleep all day,- up all night

Barked: Fri Mar 14, '08 11:42am PST 
Lily,

I am glad that you said this I really want him to fill out nicely, I got his pedigree papers yesterday and looked up his grandaddy, he his massive in the chest and head and I want Oliver to look like him. His grandaddy is also a grnad champion in 3 countries so we are excited about that as well.

Go big or go home!
[notify]
In Loving- Memory of- Chance

The dog who- didn't stand a- chance

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 10:20am PST 
Thank you.
I get that a lot. [=
[notify]
Bob, CGC

To err is- human-to forgive- canine

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 1:57pm PST 
Bob weighs 58 lbs. He most likely wont fill out to much because we are getting him neutered. We want to start him in doggy daycare. Also he has started having some slight issues with otehr males at the dog park and we have decided to neuter to nip this in hte bud. I love the look of a bully wiht a big chest but even better is a happy dogcheer
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Sat Mar 15, '08 3:47pm PST 
Hi Bob Brodie was neutered young and i didn't know if he would ever fill out but is finally getting stockier. he will never be real stocky b/c his daddy wasn't (see slide show for his daddy's pic)
But took him to vet today and he has gained from 56.6 to 60.1 since the last visit.
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 12: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12