GO!

How old, and how much do u weigh???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 6 of 12: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Hank

MUDSTUFFIN!

Barked: Fri Jan 25, '08 7:36pm PST 
Mom says I am about 18 months. Dad weighed me two days ago. I'm 46 pounds of MUSCLE>
[notify]
Magnum

*Fat and Happy*

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 8:52am PST 
I went to see the vet this past week he shot some stuff up my nose and gave me a shot i didn't like 2 much (mom says it was good for me). He clocked me at 76 pounds of muscle! Mom's says i can't grow much more or she wont be able to lift me into the truck... and im not much of a jumper! Ill be three in July so hopefuly ill be done growing soon!
[notify]
Brittyn

It is everyone's- goal to touch me- ;-)

Barked: Sat Jan 26, '08 8:44pm PST 
Brittyn is 14 months and she is 47 pounds.
[notify]

Rocco

If it hits the- floor, it's- mine!

Barked: Sun Jan 27, '08 9:31am PST 
Rocco is 4 1/2 and is 71 pounds. you can feel his ribs, he has a defined waistline and perfect conformation. he is just a big boy. we met a 3 year old male at the vet's office the other day that was 55 pounds. one of my client's (i'm a hairstylist) has 2 girls; the 2 year old is only 35 pounds, and the 3 year old is around 50. it all depends on the blood lines. i picked out the boy with the biggest paws in the litter and got the baby huey! laugh out loud
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Mon Jan 28, '08 3:44pm PST 
Hey guys it is me again....i went to the vet today...my belly has been upset. Anyway, just wanted to let ya know that i am 56.6 pounds now. i have gained about 4 since my last trip. i am 1 yr 6 months old.
[notify]
Jethro

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 3:59pm PST 
I am only 9 mo old. I just got back from the vet. They called it my big day, they lied. They took something from me. I really could not bend to lick them. But I know they were there... I am 53 lbs.. My sister Ziva is full grown at 48 lbs. She likes to be called dainty...I call her something else big grin
[notify]
Elvis

Life's short...- Sleep hard

Barked: Mon Feb 18, '08 7:44pm PST 
I am Elvis. I'm about 4 months old and I weigh about 19 lbs.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '08 1:57pm PST 
Ya'll are too cute. Elvis we grow up too fast...that is what mommy says anyway....
[notify]
Willow

Snoozie Mc- Snooze

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '08 6:44pm PST 
I am 3 1/2 months and weigh 20.05ozsilenced
[notify]
Wrinkles

Wrinkles Baby

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '08 6:45pm PST 
I am 3 1/2 months and weigh 20.06 ozdancing
[notify]
  (Page 6 of 12: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12