GO!

How old, and how much do u weigh???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 4 of 12: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '07 7:07pm PST 
not sure, i know that females are generally smaller but i bet youll get bigger still at least a few more pounds. i was exactly 50 lbs the month i turned one but the vet thinks i may grow 5-10 more pounds but who knows.

my sis Allee is a scottie and she is like 16-17 pounds and my grannies scottie that is a male is 22 pounds!!!

Edited by author Fri Sep 21, '07 7:08pm PST

[notify]
Izzy

Who says bully's- have to be- lazy?!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '07 3:39pm PST 
Hi all!
Izzy is 7 months and about 34-35 pounds! Her brothers are both above 50 though. She is a very petite bully but she is so heavy when she climbs on us!!!
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '07 9:11am PST 
u sure are a big pretty girl!!!
[notify]

Rogue (over- the rainbow- bridge

I am a princess- and don't you- forget it

Barked: Sun Oct 7, '07 4:27am PST 
wavewave hi izzy you aure are a cuite just sent a pup pal request your way!!,
I suppose I am just a little bully but mummy thinks I is pawfect anyways!!!
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Sun Oct 28, '07 4:19pm PST 
Brodie got his annual shots and was 51.5 pounds.......vet says he is probably about thru with growing as far as weight goes.
[notify]
Rogue (over- the rainbow- bridge

I am a princess- and don't you- forget it

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 2:25am PST 
Hey brodie Rogue wwnt to the vet the other day as she has cysts between her toes (yuck poor bub) She is still only around 16.5kg and small incomparasion to the Males we have meet but she also alot more energiticbig grin I have been talking to some breeders about it and they reckon there can be a big variation in size and weight but that she is not quite through growing yet!
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Fri Nov 2, '07 10:35pm PST 
Yeah well Brodie is taller than normal! i think bullies can be all weights and heights and shapes and sizes!!! BOL But boy, are they all cutie pies huh.

sorry about your toesies.....that must hurt frown
[notify]
Ray Ray

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 5:23pm PST 
RayRay is 5 mo and weighs 35 pounds!! puppy
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Sat Nov 17, '07 6:12pm PST 
Ray Ray is a cutie!

My mommy was walking my sis Allee today and saw a boy bully that was 65 pounds!!!! and she asked the owner how old it was and she said only 9 months old!!! But he wasn't neutered.
I was neutered young when i had a cherry eye and i am 1 yr 4 months and only 51.5 pounds.................do u think neutering really keeps us from growing as stocky....that is what the vet told mommy.
[notify]
Bob, CGC

To err is- human-to forgive- canine

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '07 11:19am PST 
Bob is big! He is 7 months old and weigh's 50 lbs. His dad was a big guy (80 lbs) so Im sure he will be a nice big boy!
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 12: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12