GO!

How old, and how much do u weigh???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 2 of 12: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Wyatt Earp- Wild Heart- Breaker

Wyatt Whoo Whoo- Wants to share- some love

Barked: Mon May 14, '07 4:16pm PST 
I'm Docs brother Wyatt and I too am going to be ONE on May 17th! I weigh 49.6 Lbs
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 10:13pm PST 
Gosh thanks for all the new responses. My doggies are due around the 20th for heartworm meds and i will probably have to take Brodie in again to get weight just incase he is to the next weight range. I wonder if he has got to 50 pounds yet. i will let u all know in a few days.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Thu May 17, '07 10:17pm PST 
Otis u are a big boy huh!!! I wonder how big Brodie will get. I cant wait til his head and shoulders start to get wider and stuff. Course in a way they just grow up TOO fast.
All ya'll bullies are so cute and i love all your pics.
I just got new film and cant wait to get more updated pics of Brodie. He will be 10 months on the 27th.
[notify]

Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 1:37pm PST 
just went and got weighed. i was 47 1/2 now. my growing has slowed down. i was gaining like 8 pounds a month. the vet says i look good. now skin problems yet so all is well
[notify]
Rogue (over- the rainbow- bridge

I am a princess- and don't you- forget it

Barked: Mon May 21, '07 6:11pm PST 
applause good to hear all is well brodie , we are some big pups here hehehe, more to cuddle!!!,
[notify]
Arthur- furever- wiggling

Watching over- all my friends!

Barked: Sat May 26, '07 7:55pm PST 
Wow Otis! You are a big boy! Mommy said she'd love to wrap her arms around you!!

I am 49.4 lbs, and am 9 years old. Mommy laughs about the .4 lbs because I've never been a full 50 lbs. But I am more lean and leggy than most bulldogs (hence the lovingly used "mutant" description). Mom watches carefully to make sure I don't lose too much weight because I don't have much to spare!

A co-worker of Mom's has a bulldog named Lu-Lu that is 80 lbs. She is big in general, and is about 10 lbs overweight.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Sun May 27, '07 7:17pm PST 
Arthur, the vet said that I have longer legs too! we seen one bully at the vet that was almost as short as bama, my dachshie brother, it was cute!
[notify]
Heratio- Hornblower

Barked: Mon May 28, '07 4:18pm PST 
I am almost 2 and last time I was weighed I was 82lbs. But Mom and Dad say I have slimmed down since then. Since it is spring I can go for my daily walks and I am outside playing almost every evening. They say I am still a big boy though
[notify]
Gunner

Semper Fi

Barked: Wed Jul 25, '07 10:39am PST 
I am 3 years old and weigh in at 58 lbs. My vet told my mom and dad to keep me under 60 lbs. He says there are alot of health issues to worry about with an over-weight bully so I get walked everyday!
[notify]
Williamsburg- 's Annie

I love my Mom!

Barked: Thu Jul 26, '07 7:34am PST 
I am 3years old and I weigh 72 lbs. I do not think I'm overweight, just a healthy girl!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 12: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12