GO!

How old, and how much do u weigh???

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

(Page 10 of 12: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  
Aibou

Big Boy

Barked: Wed Dec 24, '08 5:16am PST 
We are now down to a slim and svelte 88 lbs (though will probably go up a bit over the Xmas period!) ... Yeah yeah I know this is pretty big for a bulldog. My dad is the culprit - he can't stop feeding me a high protein (mainly human grade meat) diet. He even usually gives me the meat off of his plate. The vet said he needs to lose weight, and we had to cut down on his total three hour walks each weekend day because he was limping a bit. It seems to have helped, but I think if we could get it down to 80 lbs that would be good - maybe we can make it a New Years Resolution. Our boy is very fit and very very strong - probably the strongest dog we've ever had.
[notify]
Coconut- ("CoCo")

I'll do ANYTHING- for food!

Barked: Sat Jul 11, '09 10:50am PST 
CoCo is 11 months and 54 lbs.
[notify]
Milly - 12/11/1997 - 3/29/2010

Did somebody say- TREAT?

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 5:40am PST 
Well, I have been around the block a time or two....I am the fifth bulldog my mommy has owned since she was a little girl. In my day I weight 63 pounds, but now I am down to 48. I still look amazing because I will be 12 YEARS OLD on my next birthday. My mommy has never had a bulldog for this long, so I am pretty unusual. The vet is pretty amazed as well.

I am 100% deaf now and have two torn ACL s, so mobility is getting difficult. I do have accidents in the house, but I think it is just laziness if I do not hear anyone coming to help me during the middle of the night.
[notify]

Aibou

Big Boy

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 3:13pm PST 
Wow Millie - that is a fine old age for a bulldog. May your health stay reasonably good.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Fri Jul 24, '09 6:29pm PST 
Yeah Millie, that's great! U must really be taken care of!
Brodie turns 3 on monday july 27th and it saddens me bc i hear of so many only living to be 7 or 8. Hope he can be as healthy as u!

Edited by author Fri Jul 24, '09 6:30pm PST

[notify]
Aibou

Big Boy

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 2:42am PST 
Yeah - that's the thing I dread. With any dog but especially with bulldogs many of which have short lives. It makes you appreciate each day. I just hope I can make our boy's life a happy one.
[notify]
Sebastian

Road trip crazy!

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 3:53pm PST 
My 3 y.o. bullie weighs 65-67 lbs lol!
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Sat Jul 25, '09 4:53pm PST 
Honestly I wouldn't mind if Brodie gained 5 or so.
He is taller and could handle a little more weight.
I am switching him from NB to Taste of the Wild Pacific stream
and it has more cals and 4percent more protein so i think he may gain a little even though i will keep feeding him the same amount.
[notify]
Brodie Bear

The Furry- Bull-Dozer

Barked: Tue Nov 3, '09 9:01pm PST 
Well, took Brodie for his annual exam and all is good. However he has lost a little weight. Last yr he was around 57 pounds and this yr he's just under 53. I am sure it's from cutting out all the snacks
and his limited ingredient NB food he's eating is lower in cals. The vet said he wasn't too skinny though and looked great. I do think I will up the food a bit though!
I tried the TOTW and he didn't do as good on it, so I will just up the NB somewhat.

Edited by author Tue Nov 3, '09 9:02pm PST

[notify]
Sanford- Hawley

GO DAWGS!!!

Barked: Wed Nov 4, '09 9:19am PST 
We Just had our Annual Vet Exam too.... I Is 4yrs old and 53 lbs. Vet said I am in grrrrrreat shape.
[notify]
  (Page 10 of 12: Viewing entries 91 to 100)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12