GO!

Is it really springer spaniel/lab mix?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Susie

I love you! I- love everybody- else too!

Barked: Fri Mar 19, '10 8:51am PST 
That 's how Susie was advertised on the Petfinder but I rather doubt it. Tiller (help please, this is a better picture) suggested border collie mix but her temperament is 100% opposite - the most mellow dog I've ever seen.
[notify]
Susie

I love you! I- love everybody- else too!

Barked: Fri May 21, '10 5:57am PST 
I splurged on the Mars Wisdom Panel DNA test and got the results today. According to them Susie's significant breed (50%) is labrador retriever and intermediate (25%) beagle. I can see some of the lab mental traits in her but, she is the most un-beagle like pup I ever met. Does not matter- she is truly the best, but to think how many treats and toys I could buy her for the money I spent on this test!
[notify]
Bowser

I love my- squeaky toys!

Barked: Sat Aug 27, '11 5:43pm PST 
well i guess here coloring is kinda beagle houndish...so i could believe it...but she's really big i guess like a lab.
[notify]