GO!

Do you know what type of puppy I am ??

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Honey

Barked: Sat Aug 1, '09 1:11am PST 
I am not sure what type of dog this is. My mother in law was told a sharpie at the pound. Sorry - but I just dont see any sharpie in him!! This is my childrens first puppy. I really would like to know what he is. Anyone have any ideas ????
[notify]
Delilah

Jumping the- fence is the- life.

Barked: Sun Aug 2, '09 9:16pm PST 
He really looks like a Shepherd/Lab/Chow/Rottweiler mix.
He is very cute!
[notify]
Honey

Barked: Mon Aug 3, '09 12:30pm PST 
Thank you for the response. I will keep that in mind. I hope as he gets a little bigger and older it will be easier to decide. smile
[notify]

Delilah

Jumping the- fence is the- life.

Barked: Thu Aug 6, '09 8:47pm PST 
Your welcome! How is Honey doing?
[notify]
Mya CGC TDI

I'm your new- best friend! Pet- me!

Barked: Sat Aug 8, '09 9:52am PST 
Australian Shepard/Yellow Lab? I see a definite Aussie.
[notify]
Honey

Barked: Thu Aug 13, '09 10:23am PST 
He is doing great, and growing fast. His fur is so soft and 'water proof' so my husband says during bath time.. Now 'tea proof' my daughter says not so much. hee hee... He still sleeps alot but gets those burst of energy. Not sure what he is still. Not sure if I would ever do the dna test thing but if i get bored some day maybe.lol. I think he might have some chow, lab, shepard, and a few others mixed in that I am forgetting about.. His feet and ears are so big. He is going to be so big. But we do live where there is cold and snow so that will help him stay warm. He is better about sleeping in his kennel so yeay for that. But when he goes outside in the morning. woo hoo does he think it is the end of the world after about an hour. .. Ok enough of my jabber.. smile
[notify]
petite

silly pete

Barked: Fri Jan 29, '10 6:46am PST 
he looks more like shephard,chow,huskie
[notify]
Harley

Dingo, The big- eared goofball!

Barked: Sun Feb 7, '10 6:04pm PST 
gotta say he does look like a lab shepherd,

vote for harleyyy (:
[notify]